Are you finding it difficult to keep up with your energy costs ?
Electricityinabox provide a number of pathways to help you take control of your energy costs.
Are you needing assistance with your current bill ? There are several ways that we can help. The sooner you make contact with us the easier it may be to retake control of your energy use. We offer a variety of assistance pathways some are listed below;
- Payment extensions, If you cant make the scheduled payment, Just let us know and we will organise a payment extension for the bill in question
- Payment plans: We can provide several payment plan alternatives which will help you pay your outstanding debt over a longer period in smaller more manageable amounts.
- Payment plan for current invoice
- Payment plan for multiple invoices
- Payment plans including future usage to help you not only with your existing account but also future energy in a consistent manner
- Different pay frequency: You may find once a month payment does not suit you , in this case we can make alternative arrangements with you
- Predictable payments – Same amount drawn every week, or every fortnight etc.
- Concessions search You may be eligible for one or more concessions
- Become more energy efficient: in many instances, simply turning power hungry devices off when not needed, changing the time you run your pool heater or air conditioning, swapping out lights to LEDs, upgrading that old inefficient washer/dryer can make big impacts on your monthly energy bill.
Check other financial assistance:
You maybe eligible for financial assistance outside of what
we can provide. Check in with the National Debt Helpline by visiting www.ndh.org.au or calling 1800 007 007.
Talk to community service providers: There are charities that provide a range of support services and facilities to help people in need, including:
Anglicare: 1800 809 722
Lifeline: 13 1 14
The Salvation Army: 13 72 58
St Vincent de Paul Society: 1800 305 330
Consider the Utility Relief Grant Scheme:
If you can’t pay your bill, we can check if you’re eligible for the Utility Relief Grant Scheme. This grant can really help to get you back on the front foot.
Look into concessions:
The Victorian Government offers concessions to make essential services more affordable for low- income households and to help out with bills in times of payment difficulty. To find out more, visit the concessions page on the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS)
Use Centrepay: If you receive Centrelink payments, you can use the free Centrepay service to arrange regular deductions
for energy bills. To find out more, visit the Centrepay page on the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) website: humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/centrepay
We will work with you to determine the best ways to help but we need to hear from you first. Simply call us or email us.
We’re here to help
Phone: 1300 933 039
Post: Level 1, 9 Bronte Road, Bondi Junction NSW 2022
For Victorian customers the best place to compare offers is Victorian Energy compare This is also the location to submit a $250 power bonus application form.
For customers located in QLD , NSW, ACT, SA and Tasmania goto Energy Made Easy to compare plans from all registered retailers